|Salary:||£15000 - £18000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Trainee Claims Handler
£15000 - £18000 + Benefits
They are a specialist insurance company, who are looking to invest in the future of their business, and are looking for a trainee claims handler, to join them. You will receive full training and support and receive regular reviews as well as regualr pay reviews according to your training progress. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding financial services company for someone who may have just finished their education at either school or university.
As a trainee member of the claims team you'll be trained to investigate, negotiate and settle claims made by customers of the business. For your initial training, you will be walked through claims as you shadow more senior members of the team. Upon successful completion of your training you'll then start to manage your own case loads, and will be dealing with lesser cases, eventually working your way up to more complex cases.
As a trainee, one of the joys of this role is you will be tasked in dealing with third parties such as solicitors, insurance brokers, loss adjusters and you'll also have direct customer interaction.
- Act as a key contact for specific customers/brokers.
- Communicate with policyholders, solicitors and others by telephone and in writing.
- Ensure all claims are fully investigated.
- Work within a team to ensure that all claims are settled within appropriate time scales; assist other colleagues to ensure team performance is always operating at peak levels.
- Build relationships within your team and other internal teams within the building.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this excellent trainee entry level role, you should meet the following criteria:
- 5 GCSE passes; must include A-C grades for English Language and Literature and Mathematics.Self starter with a focus on delivering results and passion for delivering customer service.
- Organised and meticulous approach to work.
- Keen to take their career into their own hands through self-development.
- Exceptional communication skills including oral and written
- Previous experience of working in an office beneficial but not essential.
Note to the candidates: Please note that due to the high amount of responses we will only reply to candidates that fit our clients' strict requirement.
Sorry, this job is no longer available