My Client is an Investment Management Firm based in London. The opportunity has arisen for transitions manager to join their team.
Man duties will include:
You will plan and lead the end to end process of transition events including asset take-on / take-off activities, Pooled Fund in-specie events, Pooled and Client Fund restructures, unit switches, change of custody events and account terminations.
- Extensive interaction with external Investment Managers and Transition Managers to ensure accurate and timely event completion.
- Extensive liaison with custodians to ensure the timely settlement of all free-of-payment trades.
- Communication with internal parties and teams to provide status updates for all events.
- Coordinate transaction processing including in-specie trade booking and resolution of any exceptions.
- You will draw upon industry experience to provide advice and consultancy for all participant parties on all aspects of client change events.
- Update and completion of event checklists and information packs for each event, ensuring adherence to procedures, to facilitate risk free event support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Pooled funds knowledge strongly preferred (in species in and out of pooled funds)
- Investment Management Background