|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £43000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- To trade within FX limits, both spot and forward with other counterparties in all major currencies as required.
- To manage the bank's interest rate exposure as required
- To lend and borrow funds to and from the European Money Markets within limits and at rates consistent with market values subject to current procedures/limitations.
- Purchasing and selling of securities through approved brokers.
- Forecasting and management of the Bank's liquidity in accordance with the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) guidelines.
- To manage the bank's daily exposure to counterparties
- To manage the bank's nostro positions and cashflows
- To undertake all tasks accurately and within procedures and guidelines set out by the bank and the regulator.
- To continually assess the risks relating to the treasury function, highlighting concerns to the line manager and making recommendations for improvement.
- You MUST have CF30 or equivalent
- To provide a first class professional service to all clients (Internal and External).
- Providing deposit and lending rates for all clients within the bank.
- To provide FX rates to Relationship Managers for all FX deals for the bank's clients.
- Provision of 'execution only' business for client investment orders.
Sorry, this job is no longer available