£70,000 - £90,000
As a Wealth Manager, you will be identifying, planning and developing new wealth management relationships. You will have the opportunity to get involved in presenting to clients as a key representative of the bank and an investment professional, to a variety of audiences. You will also be achieving personal and team goals for new assets, clients and revenues.
This role requires someone with experience of selling Investments to UK retail clients. As the role holder you'll be:
* Working on your own volition to achieve personal objectives and assist in achieving team targets for: new clients/ assets/ revenues.
* Becoming a 'go to' person within the team and key contact for banking products, credit advice and client queries.
* Being the key interface between the client and other parts of the Barclays group, including wealth advisory, discretionary portfolio management and the investment advisory teams.
* Discussing markets, their issues and opportunities with clients.
* Utilising the banker toolset and systems platforms and challenge current standards to continuously improve quality.
* Achieving RDR level four, including securities and derivatives / level six (desired)
* Being effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client's needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
* Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for our clients and negotiate the best commercial outcome
* Having excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined wealth management expertise and excellent business development/cold calling skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Have an entrepreneurial spirit but also have a collegiate approach.
* Willing to embrace a challenge and an evolving/changing environment.
* Displaying a constructive approach with the ability to relate to and accommodate a diverse range of personalities.
This role is deemed as a Certified role under the PRA & FCA - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require you to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.