This role is based in Dubai
Senior Corporate Treasury Manager
$90000 - $110,000 TAX FREE SALARY (Dependent on experience) + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Support
They are an expanding dynamic, multibillion dollar, international physical commodity trading company with offices globally. The company has grown rapidly in the last few years with significant customers and relationships across the globe. The treasury function is involved in very large scale transaction payments and financing of payments up to $200 million. This is an exciting opportunity to live and work in Dubai in a highly varied treasury role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5- 10 years previous experience working within Corporate treasury.
- Background in commodity companies, global chemicals, oil producers, or metals & mining is highly preferred.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience of cash management including arranging treasury transactions, managing bank account, managing receipts and payments, investing surplus funds, managing borrowing facilities and multicurrency transaction experience.
- Experience of managing large payment transactions in excess of $100 million
- Treasury certifications
- Experience of managing people
- Strong attention to details, accuracy and confidentiality is absolutely required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Quick learner, who is dedicated and eager to work hard
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the role includes the following:
- Ensuring sufficient cash and funding, identifying, and mitigating against financial risks, reviewing treasury forecasting short-term, mid-term and providing cover when required.
- Reviewing and providing support / suggestions for day-to-day cash management: arranging treasury transactions, managing bank account, managing receipts and payments, investing surplus funds, managing borrowing facilities, review and analysis of cash flow in order to make decisions on cash availability.
- Improving and developing treasury analytics across cash management, payments, and other key activities
- Take ownership of new treasury management system (Treasury Express) and lead projects to enhance this further
- Supervise short term investment activity (term deposits) and FX hedging operations.
- Liquidity management: assessing requirements, ensuring sufficient cash, or borrowing facilities.
- Trade financing: identifying needs, advising on sources of funding, managing the funding obtained.
- Experience in issuing SBLC's, LC's and bank guarantees.
- Risk management: identifying, analysing, and mitigating against financial risks, assisting in, or leading risk management activities.
- Supporting the underlying business: understanding how the business works