£55000 - £65000
Leading London Based Investment Manager whose Investment Management services in Equity Strategies make them industry leaders. The company have a long history and this will be a great opportunity for the right person.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE Fund Launches Experience
- MUST HAVE Kiids knowledge
- MUST HAVE Onboarding Knowledge
If you do not have the above skills you will not be considered for this role.
To work closely with the Product Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Investment Director and Sales Marketing Director and Head of Legal and Compliance to:
* Plan and manage the implementation of new products as required.
* Ensure accurate and timely implementation of any changes to existing products.
* Deliver product implementation on time and within budget.
* Ensure that the product governance and distribution oversight policy is observed.
· Work in partnership with the business to prioritise the product pipeline of work.
· To manage the new product launch process including:
· The launch of all new umbrella fund structures
· The launch of any new sub-funds or share classes of an existing fund umbrella; or
· The launch of any new strategy.
· This will involve supporting internal stakeholders during the product design process, then taking responsibility for coordinating the implementation with the relevant administrators and external legal counsel and ensuring that all stakeholders have signed off on operational readiness prior to go-live.
· To work with all areas of the business to ensure ongoing operational accuracy of existing products relative to specifications.
· Ongoing maintenance of the firm's existing product range including:
· To ensure the fund/ share class is registered to support the distribution strategy.
· To ensure that all product documentation remains up to date, consistent and complies with relevant regulations.
· To oversee the procedures so that product specific reporting is delivered accurately on a timely basis.
· To monitor and propose closure of for any share classes not utilised, and more generally to monitor and report on share classes' and sub-funds' ongoing viability and alignment with distribution strategy
· To manage the product review process collating the data specified in the firm's product governance and distribution oversight policy for Executive Committee review.
· To collate, document and analyse the necessary information for the annual Assessment of Value process.
· To manage and maintain any other information deemed necessary.
· Ensure all key product processes remain current, operationally accurate relative to specification and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
· To engage and contribute to key strategic initiatives in relation to the firm's product offering. Work with all areas of the business to ensure all issues and incidents related to the firm's products are owned and managed through to resolution.