|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits and Training|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£22,000 - £24,000 + Benefits + Training
My client are a specialist agency focusing on financial and professional services clients. They are well-regarded for achieving excellent results for our clients in the most influential national and international media. They provide a unique level of business insight. They regularly produce pioneering research into a diverse range of topics for clients such as human rights cases, emerging market syndicated loans, tax investigations into High Net Worths, product recalls, insolvency in seaside towns etc. They well known in the industry for 'getting PR right.'
If you want a job where you get to exercise your intellectual curiosity then this is it. As an Account executive this is an opportunity for some with previous experience to be the "Go To" person for a large number of accounts. This is a job for someone who would relish the opportunity to be involved in major news stories and be at the cutting edge of PR. You'll be covering the full range of public relations, media relations, social media campaigns, and crisis management. Clients include private equity, hedge funds, law firms, banks, other specialist non-bank lenders, accountancy firms etc. Topics could include the following:
- Emerging markets investments.
- Financing small businesses.
- Banking litigation.
- IPOs and other corporate finance activity.
- Managing risk in businesses.
- Staffing trends in investment banking.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level.
- 1-3 Years previous experience either in PR or Financial Services.
- Demonstrable interest in financial services and current financial affairs.
- Knowledge of UK financial services and/or professional services.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and determination to stand out from the crowd.
- Ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions in a fast-moving environment.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as a good team player.
- Strong organisational and IT skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available