|Location:||Guernsey, Channel Isles|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Do you have experience in AML? Do you currently live on Guernsey or are you thinking of re-locating to Guernsey? If so then I would love to hear from you!
My client, a financial services institution, is looking for someone to join their AML team based on Guernsey.
They are looking for an individual to work with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer ("MLRO") and the Compliance Officer ("CO") within the Guernsey Compliance team in the development and enhancement of the compliance function to ensure that the Company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Duties to include:
- Work with the MLRO and CO to ensure that the client teams are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements and best risk / compliance practice
- Assist with compliance oversight and quality assurance reviews of CDD as collected and collated by the ID Register
- Assist with the provision of AML and Compliance advice to the client administration teams, with a particular focus on ensuring CDD is in place prior to investor calls, distributions and transfers of interest taking place
- Assist with managing the output from the various sanctions, PEP and adverse media screening processes
- Undertake customer screening for new business purposes
- Assist the MLRO with information gathering in support of SAR investigations
- Assist with the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Assist with the preparation of MLRO and Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
- Assist with the administration of AML and Compliance training programmes
- Manage workloads to ensure that the Company's required minimum chargeability is maintained
- Carry out any other relevant duties in support of the Compliance team
Key Result Areas:
The Compliance Administrator will be expected to provide support to colleagues within the Compliance team. He/she will be encouraged to improve and maintain the service offered to the individual client groups and to safeguard the clients customer relations by ensuring that all activities are undertaken in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Full support shall be provided and all work shall be checked in accordance with 4-eyes principles before being completed.
The ideal candidate:
- Be aware of the Company's rules and regulations insofar as they affect clients, and the general regulatory environment in which the Company operates
- Be required to liaise with colleagues
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy ensuring that all work reaches the clients professional standards
- Be a team member
Full training, as well as ongoing upskilling and support in talking relevant industry exams is provided.
If this sounds like you - I'd love to hear from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available