Successful candidate will take full project management responsibility for the Bank's Management Information Systems project.
Daily responsibilities include:
- To prepare a functional specification for a management information system for relevant business department needs.
- To assist IT with putting together the technical specification
- To design and oversee acceptance testing
- Produce weekly update reports to Project Steering Group - this will include a project progress report and analysis of time/cost overruns
- Escalate on a timely basis any project risks that arise
- Provide full documentation of all project matters
- Over 10 years of project management experience within the Banking sector.
- Working knowledge of accounting, banking, risk , IT, regulatory reporting
- Mixture of Business and IT experience.
- Experience in producing IT functional specifications.
- Experience of working with Management Information Systems.
- A good understanding of relational databases.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Experienced eye for irregularities, anomalies, errors etc.
- Knowledge to guide/educate other departments in understanding and correcting errors, thereby working toward the elimination of repetitive errors.
- Knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word and Project Manager.
- MS Access
- AS 400 Equation
- Aqua E2Gen