|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + +Bonus+Pension+Health|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
A fast growing financial services firm serving large corporate businesses and their supply-chains worldwide. They offer trade finance and settlement solutions which helps their clients and its customers to trade on better terms.
Reporting to the Director of IT Service Management, this role is responsible for the analysis, design and specification of the product functionality.
- Gather, analyse and document the business requirements for the Product.
- Design and specify Product functionality and processes
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date functional & non functional specifications.
- Communicate current and planned Product functionality and process changes to key stakeholders
- Support development team (outsourced) activities as specification is coded into change
- Support testing team activities as code change is by validated against functional specifications
- Act as third line functional support in incident problem analysis process
- Positively contribute to the successful evolution of the global Product
- Support customer, operations, management, development and testing activities related to product functionality & processes
Skills/ knowledge required:
- Minimum 4 years business / product / analysis experience, gained within a financial or banking environment.
- Experience of full software development land project lifecycles
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong written communications skills.
- Experience working in financial transaction processing & web SaaS delivery models
- University degree, or equivalent experience.
Sorry, this job is no longer available