Client Accountant, London
Salary up to £35,000
I am currently working with an exciting international client, who is looking for a Client Accountant in their London office.
They are a young, dynamic and innovative firm operating in strategic locations worldwide. They are looking for a highly experienced, recently or part qualified and motivated individual with a personality. This role reports in to the Client Service Director and the Senior Client Manager. You will be working with your own portfolio of clients, including high net worth individuals, institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
You will be supporting a culture of a joined up approach in the provision of a seamless, high quality client service.
Your role will encompass, but wont be limited to:
- Providing an excellent and high quality level of accounting service to allocated clients in adherence;
- Processing and manage the payroll on behalf of clients;
- Maintaining accounting books and records;
- Working effectively and in collaboration with all members of the Client Service Corporate Services team;
- General administrative duties.
This role is suitable for someone experienced with bookkeeping within a client facing environment, someone familiar with UK IFRS and UK GAAP. Ideally you come from an accountancy firm or other financial services company and can demonstrate at least 3 years experience as an Accountant.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and company perks. Moreover, you will be part of an organization who provides you with every training you need for your professional development, soft skills, coaching and technical training.
Please, apply with an updated CV if you have experience in the above.