|Duration:||6 Months Min|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
A leading investment bank is currently looking to recruit a temporary Corporate Access Specialist to join them.
This position is responsible for providing support to the sales team and trading department including deal or non-deal roadshow arrangements, analyst marketing, bespoke trips in Asia, conference organisation and other administrative tasks.
- Work closely with the equity sales team, research team, corporate and institutional clients and external vendors across numerous events including analyst marketing, deal and non-deal roadshows, bespoke trips and conferences.
- Day-to-day coordination with internal employees and corporate management on logistic arrangements including meeting venue, flights, ground transportation, hotel bookings and visa applications.
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including corporate, institutional clients, sales team, research team and 3rd party vendors.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies/operational risks in the business.
- Previous basic financial sector support experience/background preferred
- Previous corporate access experience preferred.
- Solid use of PC skills - Microsoft office package.
Skill and abilities
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (native level compulsory).
- Team orientated with ability to take ownership of the various corporate access function and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, with internal and external parties.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Educated to a degree standard minimum.
Sorry, this job is no longer available