|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£34000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
£34,000- £38,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
They are a highly successful, growing bank specialising with an excellent reputation. They have a very collegiate environment. Good training and development is offered to the right person. They now have a role arising due to promotion which will give an excellent introduction to the Bank, how it works, its credit function and also the loan book.
Reporting to the Senior Credit Analyst, you will assist with the control of credit to avoid risk of loss across the entire Bank's lending divisions. You will assist in protecting and enhancing the bank's profits by contributing to the efficient management of all the credit portfolios. Additionally, you will help the improvement of the performance of impaired assets so as to optimise any possible write back of provisions and avoid new provisions in the lending book.
You will assist the Credit Department in relation to the following matters:-
* The accuracy and completeness of Credit Risk Ratings;
* The maintenance of accurate information on databases and the preparation of reports to senior management as required;
* Instructing professionals in relation to impaired loans;
* The reporting of deteriorating loans;
* Administration of regular credit meetings (including Watch List & Recoveries) to ensure accurate record of those meetings and completeness of required actions.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* 1-4 years experience in credit analysis / credit administration within a lending environment;
* Strong numeracy and a strong academic background including a 2:2 degree;
* Strong Excel skills;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available