Customer Services Representative
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
A small, disruptive FinTech Investment start up in Central London are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their small, young and innovative team. Founded by a serial entrepreneur, and backed by a long-established award-winning investment management firm, they have ambitious plans for expansion and this is a very exciting time for you to come on-board. The company is regulated by the FCA and officially launched back in May 2019.
Role & Responsibilities:
To succeed as a Customer Services Representative, you must either have some experience with customer service or be enthusiastic about working with prospective and existing customers, be a brand champion and want to learn about this exciting company and its place in financial services.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service and experiences through phone, email, live chat, and social media channels - you will be the first point of call for incoming customer queries.
- Answer customer enquiries through all communication channels and respond to customers across a wide range of topics as it relates to their service.
- Have a strong empathy for our customers - always putting the customer first and ensuring that new customers have a smooth experience when joining as well as having access to information they require.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and concerns, investigating why they happened, and communicating with multiple teams to find rapid resolution.
- Ensure customers are on boarded correctly and all regulatory and legal information requirements are met; understand all the operational, settlement and financial events that can impact customers.
- Ensure that all customer communication is adequately recorded in the customer support system.
- Continually review and improve processes in line with the company's expectations and best practices.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Are tech-savvy with the desire to learn about new products and explain them to others - experience of ZenDesk or a similar system would be an advantage.
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Are educated to at least degree level.