|Location:||Greater London, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Data Quality Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Full Training
South East London
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions, and one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms. They currently interact with almost 6 million investors across 10 highly regulated markets. They currently safeguard and administer £600 billion in assets.
The role will deliver data quality assurance in support of delivery services to major clients with a Key focus being on data integrity, quality, accuracy and secure delivery of client data requirements.
Travel between multi site locations will be required occasionally. As well as occasional visits to the client's office.
The role will deliver data quality assurance in support of our delivery services to our major clients.
- Analysis of client requirements for regular and ad hoc major events to establish data requirements.
- Creating test scripts to verify all client requirements are delivered accurately.
- Agreeing test criteria with client to assure delivery of all printed and electronic delivery of client requirements and commitments to shareholders.
- Coordinating data extract for data integrity and quality assurance activities in conjunction with client.
- Data analysis of data file extracts during Quality Assurance cycles prior to live execution of major client events.
- Verification that live data files are fit for purpose and meet required data quality standards to error free delivery of client events
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree beneficial.
- Strong experience and knowledge of the testing lifecycle to include business acceptance and operational process flows.
- Effective application of industry standard Static and dynamic Test Techniques (reviews, walk-throughs, inspections.
- Creation, employment and maintenance of Test Strategy, Plans, Schedules, Test Cases, test scripts. Defect management process definition and defect management through its end to end lifecycle (reporting, tracking, resolution, retesting and closure).
- Review and analysis of business requirements, technical \ architectural design and functional \ non-functional specification documentation and their use as key sources of tests to demonstrate production readiness.
- Increasing testing literacy within the business and mentoring junior testers.
- Provided quality assurance on projects deliverable releases
- Experience Financial Services, Share Registration, and Share Plans industry. Working within a regulated environment and dealing with legal, compliance, IT, operations, client services and marketing.
- Financial services and Client facing experience.
- MS Excel capability.
- Ms Access capability.
Sorry, this job is no longer available