Brief job description:
This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer. However, the successful candidate will have a high level of interaction with other members of the company and will be expected to work with a number of departments.
The required experience for this role is noted below and may apply to the client and to the group of companies with which it is associated.
- Accounting for overseas subsidiaries.
- Preparing consolidations.
- Maintaining multi-currency general ledgers.
- FCA or PRA regulatory returns.
- Experience of implementing a new General Ledger system.
- Transfer pricing.
Skills and experience:
- Candidates are required to be part-qualified accountants.
- They should have good all round accounting skills.
- Candidates should have very good organisational skills and be confident in dealing with staff members.
- Strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills are essential.
- The successful individual will be career focused and driven, and looking to be part of a small and dynamic team where they will be given direct responsibility and the ability to work on a number of interesting projects, while maintaining their core duties.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and able to work independently (though supervision will be provided) or as part of a team.
- Above all, candidates will be expected to demonstrate the ability to prioritise workloads, deliver within set deadlines and meet the expectations of the team.
This is a great oppurtunity for a part-qualified accountant who who wishes to pursue their accounting qualification further.