Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Brief Description of the Role:
This role is with a large hospitality and property company and will focus on analysis and critical review of their tenanted business including their pricing structure, ensuring positive return on investments from marketing activity, controlling and challenging marketing spend, monthly P&L reviews, while also business partnering Operations to maximise profit potential.
- Business Partner for Tenanted department, including monthly performance review presentation giving constructive insight leading to performance improvement.
- Proactive management of tenanted price changes.
- Business Partner for Marketing department, providing monthly reviews of spend vs budget and to provide constructive challenge to Marketing activities.
- Review of promotional activity and performance vs. goals and to proactively drive the return on investment agenda.
- Business Partner for at least 2 Operational areas and undertaking monthly P&L reviews, presenting at team meetings and striving to improve overall performance.
- Be an important part of the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting.
- Identifying commercial opportunities to drive profitable revenue or reduce costs.
- Ad hoc business analysis - analysis of various scenarios for the board to aid business decision-making. Includes pricing, products and costing.
- This new role would suit a newly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Strong financial analysis and business analysis skills.
- Ability to work with non finance colleagues and to de-mystify data to provide useful information.
- Ability to think and act strategically whilst under tight and demanding time pressures.
- Confident candidate who is happy to provide constructive challenge.
- Able to provide the business with strong controls and insights.
- Previous experience of promotional return on investments would be beneficial.
- Be a pro active team player with a "can do" attitude, happy to be involved across functions.
- Advanced Excel skills to a macro level.
Sorry, this job is no longer available