Front Office & Research
|Salary:||£50000 - £200000 per annum + inclusive of commission|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
£salary dependent on ability and experience + generous commission scheme
An expanding FX brokerage who present themselves differently from their competitors and have witnessed a great deal of expansion in the last 12 months are interested in meeting driven portfolio managers to join their team. They have a strong collegiate environment and people enjoy working there. They treat their employees with respect and have an open door culture. In terms of remuneration they offer, a unique commission structure and are able to create individual financial reward package which are attractive to their employees. This role is a sales based position offering tailored FX solutions with FX or related products.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Relationship building and sales skills
- Current experience in FX sales which demonstrates a track record of success
- Strong telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Building out the existing FX client base while creating new leads
- Strong telephone manner - your financial rewards will be impacted by your telephone skills and sales skills. Cold-calling referrals and building relationships via the telephone is a skill which is needed. A strong Sales approach is required.
- Learning client's requirements and needs in order to offer an tailored solution for their problems whilst offering step by step guidance along the way.
- You will be offering strategic risk management solution to all of your client's potential issues as well as delivering tailored solutions and execution to an impeccable level of detail.