My client is looking for a grad to join their AML (Anti Money Laundering) Team at their award winning bank.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to start a career in banking. I am looking for hardworking, ambitious and driven individuals that want a career with the banking sector.
There is no experience necessary, although graduates working a similar position with experience would be welcomed.
The Bank's overarching policy is to manage compliance proactively. Their Anti-Money Laundering team ensure that the Bank, its customers and its employees; operate within all legal and regulatory requirements and that the regulator is satisfied with the Bank's compliance systems and controls. The Bank's policy is to manage AML proactively, and to ensure that AML and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) systems and controls are effective and meet regulatory requirements.
The AML team plays an essential role in the Bank, completing a range of monitoring activities, proactively responding to regulatory updates and emerging risks. The team ensures that systems and controls continue to provide a robust response to the threat of money laundering, terrorism financing as well as broader financial crime.
- Assisting the team to ensure the Bank's AML systems and Controls meet or exceed required regulatory standard.
- Ensuring the Bank's systems and controls meet or exceed the required regulatory standards in respect of Data protection and information security.
- Maintain the Bank's Business Continuity plan ensuring it is up to date and meets or exceeds regulatory standards and is fit for purpose.
- Assist in the management of compliance/contingency/risk issues within own area of control and for the Bank.
- Help ensure that the business maintains an appropriate level of awareness of AML and to monitor adherence to the firms Anti Money Laundering Policies and Procedures.
- Help draft annual reports to the senior management of the firm relating to the effectiveness of anti-money laundering procedures.
- Help arrange and ensure that all staff have appropriate training in relation to money laundering
If you feel you have the required personal attributes and educational background, I'd love to hear from you.