|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
How you expect to spend your day:
- To work for and be directed by the MD and assist in handling work efficiently in MD's absence as well as answering incoming calls and taking messages.
- Management diary appointments internal meetings for MD, book meetings, and take minutes at meetings, if required.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for MD and other staff members and, occasionally, travelling with the MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Welcoming and meeting visitors for MD and the High Neworth banking team. Also organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments; dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings; producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
General Administration and Facilities
- Working closely with the facilities officer to manage performance/non performance based contracts with contractors, suppliers, budgets, M&E, health & safety, plumbing, cleaning, security, repairs, etc.
- Work closely with the facilities officer to manage the tenants
- Getting involved on projects (i.e. installation of generator on premises), get relevant approvals internally and from the council and landlords to help manage and improve office environment, provide facilities and office services operations , manage relationship with key suppliers, purchase office equipment, furniture.
- To help process all HR/Premises/Service related invoices, recording HR and Administration office expenditure on spreadsheets, supply FinCon with details of invoices paid
- Managing and orderering office supplies, stationery (including business cards and corporate stationary), janitorial items, kitchen consumables such as organizing and storing stationery and ensure that the company complies with all laws and the following risk assessments, overseeing and supervising maintenance visits, contractors, meter readings, arranging for call-outs as necessary.
- Ensuring incoming mails are distributed to relevant departments promptly and DHL/ courier mails are dispatched.
- Ensuring that stationary is promptly distributed to all departments and stationary stock and requisition is done weekly and recorded.
- Assisting with planning annual social events i.e Christmas Party, Family fun day, TGIF
- Working with management to conduct formal health and safety inspections, risk assessments and documenting remedial issues where required
- Covering for the Facilities officer in their absence
- Ad hoc duties
- Subsidiary Relationship Management, first point of contact in UK for all Brand culture and values, management.
- Assisting GT Bank PLC with annual corporate events in the UK and corporate gifts
- Responsible for the Bank's cocial media platform and working closely with the parent bank (GT Bank PLC)
- Good communicator, confident, resilient and committed
- Good PC skills, including a working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook
- An organised and detailed oriented individual, professional and confident manner, approachable and friendly, and, a team player with ability to develop strong relationships.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice at https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available