Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + 10% Bonus|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Responsible for the administration of ceded business for specified clients assigned to the jobholder. This includes: processing of client accounts, recording claims notified, performing a full range of credit control procedures, analysis of client data, liaising with other business units on client related issues and effective management of relationships with assigned clients.
- Interpret, validate and record details of all ceded reinsurance transactions on the company business systems, including Statement of Accounts, claims notifications, experience refunds etc.
- Performing all aspects of company credit control procedures.
- Performing all aspects of risk accumulation control procedures.
- Preparing billings and supporting documentation for retrocessionnaires
- Ensuring claims are settled promptly and in accordance with treaty conditions.
- Ensuring that client settlements are identified promptly and paired against related technical bookings.
- Participate in client visits including periodic audits and as well as contributing to the 'due diligence' process for new clients/treaties.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assigned client portfolio's analysing client data as required.
- Create and maintain full and accurate client files both in paper and electronic formats.
- Update management reports and escalate any potential reporting issues as and when necessary.
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the organisation to ensure both client and internal customer needs are met.
- Assist with or take ownership of any ad hoc tasks as necessary.
- A sound knowledge of Reinsurance Administration practices and principle
- Experience in a range of Reinsurance Administration functions covered by the tasks listed under Job Responsibilities above.
- Working towards attaining an industry recognised qualification.
- Relevant experience in the insurance industry generally.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage pro-actively a varied and demanding workload.
- Ability to prioritise and get the job done in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Good influencing skills and ability to challenge where appropriate.
- Deliver to a high personal standard.
Sorry, this job is no longer available