|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Senior RFP Writer
£60000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
They are a Leading Investment Management group based in the City and offer an excellent career path for the right person. Due to expansion they now have a new role within their RFP team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
In order to be successful in this role the candidate will aim to:
* Establish excellent working relationships with all internal clients, including client directors, business development and portfolio managers, liaising with these contacts to obtain information.
* Keep abreast of changes within the company, product and the industry, ensuring changes are reflected in the RFPs and databases.
* Also maintain information flow through the team.
The candidate will have the following experience in order to fulfil this role:
* Good level of investment knowledge across a broad range of investment products, ideally to include fixed income and liability driven investment solutions.
* Experience in contributing to the acquisition of winning new business in a range of markets.
* To produce high quality requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs) and consultant database entries for prospective clients and consultants based on a well-researched understanding of Clients needs, strengths and weaknesses and the overall marketplace for Companies product and services.
* This role provides the opportunity to join a highly regarded team within a successful asset management company.
* This role provides a fantastic opportunity to build relationships and increase product knowledge, with potential for career progression into various roles.
* The individual would preferably come from an RFP, investment writing or marketing role within an investment management company.
* They are looking for an individual who wants to work in a supportive team but who also seeks the scope to take ownership and responsibility for their own work.
* Produce high quality RFPs, RFIs, consultant requests accurately and on a timely basis. Treat each RFP as a project with you as the project manager.
* Maintain the RFP Machine with all new or improved content.
* Participate in RFP team initiatives and projects where appropriate, e.g. the implementation of a new template, working and support other team members at all times.
* Responsibility for ensuring accuracy and integrity of information presented on consultant databases.
* Liaise with business development teams to ensure that appropriate products are represented on the databases for which you are responsible.