Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£60000 per annum + BONUS + 15% PENSION|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Tax Finance Manager
£60,000 + Bonus + Pension + PMI + other benefits
Growing London operation of international banking group with global assets $20billion. The business comprises FX/MM, commercial and wholesale banking together with retail activities.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the role will manage all aspects of the Bank's tax matters including tax computations, tax compliance and tax planning as well as assisting the CFO with a range of duties covering the running of the Financial Control Department. Responsibilities will include:
- Tax compliance including Corporation Tax, VAT , FA 2011 Schedule 23 reporting, FATCA, AEOI and CDOT compliance and reporting.
- Other tax requirements including non-resident and gross paying depositors, ISDA agreements, US IRS tax forms and certificates of tax residence etc, assurance regarding Paris branch tax, for double tax relief purposes
- Group UK subsidiaries tax compliance, including property business income tax
- Tax planning i.e. minimizing the tax bill in accordance with the HMRC code of practice on taxation for banks
- Tax policy and procedures
- Transfer pricing policy and compliance
- Other Compliance duties will include FSCS SCV (Single Customer View ) reporting, PRA depositor protection regulations, FCA Financial Ombudsman Service Complaints regulations
- Providing assistance to the CFO such as working with the CFO on specified projects as and when required and to deputise for the CFO in his absence
Who they are looking for
They are looking for someone who fulfils the following:
- A qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACCA,CIMA) or relevant tax diploma ATT (Association of Tax Technicians)
- Five years banking experience, including significant exposure to tax compliance.
- A good knowledge of financial markets and treasury products
- Good systems/computer skills.
- Knowledge of bank controls and procedures
Role will include project management work so experience of project management or involvement in Finance based projects will be of use.
Sorry, this job is no longer available