|Location:||Greater London, England|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Technical Crest Supervisor
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Bens + Full Training
West Kent/Greater London
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. They are of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, interacting with almost 6 million investors, administering and safeguarding £600 billion in assets across a number of highly regulated markets.
Responsible for providing guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the CREST team within the Technical Services department whilst overseeing day to day processes. Ensuring high level of service excellence and the core values of Link Asset Services are met throughout the team and help to maintain a positive relationship with key stakeholders.
- Planning, monitoring and co-ordinating workloads to ensure appropriate resources/skills within the team are utilised to maintain performance standards.
- Liaising with direct reports to ensure all development / training plans and coaching of staff are implemented to maximise full potential and highlight any concerns regarding team and individual performance.
- Conduct staff appraisals and objective setting goals on a half yearly and yearly basis.
- Support any changes to the business to generate and introduce any functional improvements.
- Maintain internal records, ensuring documents are archived within a timely manner.
- Comply with key controls, procedures and processes, seeking improvements where possible.
- Processing and responding to complex communications received from stakeholders.
- Ensure working relationships are built and maintained internally and externally.
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction.
- Ensure any incidents or breaches are reported and documented in accordance with procedures.
- Support team members during busy periods/holidays/absence.
- Produce and distribute key information to relevant stakeholders.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements and ensure the business are CSDR compliant.
- Discuss and deal with any concerns staff members may have with their role or the team (refer to Line manager as required).
- Perform required daily tasks in relation to and in conjunction with the settlement system (CREST)
- Assist in maintaining an open and effective relationship with the CREST system provider (Euroclear)
- Monitor the effectiveness of working procedures within the team and ensure that these are met by all staff
- Assist with the control of user access and with the testing of the new internal system
- Keep informed and up to date of business issues surrounding CREST
- Approve, monitor and support Share issuance across the business in line with CSDR
- Ensure daily CREST reconciliations are set up and processed correctly.
- To provide out of hours support to the business on CREST related queries
- IOC Qualified
- Demonstrable CREST system knowledge.
- Exceptional Excel skills (V-Look up, Complex formulas etc).
- Previous supervisory experience.
Sorry, this job is no longer available