|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
£250-£300 Per Day
City of London
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash. They are currently looking to recruit two valuations analysts to join them initially on a six month FTC.
Working as part of my clients Valuations group, you'll be responsible for valuing a number of active and index unitised pooled funds and non-unitised funds on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You'll also be responsible for an allocation of Institutional clients that the group provide valuations to on a monthly basis. The role holder will offer an in depth knowledge of the Investment Management process and builds upon relationships with operations, Corporate Pensions and Fund Managers.
As the role holder you'll be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- Calculation of valuations and unit prices for daily and weekly unitised pooled corporate pension funds.
- Production of weekly/monthly stock and market value reconciliations.
- Preparation on quarterly institutional investor reports.
- preparing monthly/quarterly ONS reporting.
- Segregated fund weekly client reports.
- Reconcile fund tracking against market benchmarks.
- To value and reconcile the LDI derivative funds.
- Completion of monthly valuations and reporting for segregated pension funds.
- Production of valuations within agreed deadlines and standards ensuring all necessary checks are duly observed.
The ideal candidates will have/display:
- Educated to undergraduate degree level.
- 2/3 years experience gained from within a similar role.
- Good understanding of the valuations process.
- Strong understanding of different investment instruments including derivatives.
- Excellent understanding of Investment Management environment.
- Good understanding of Life Fund Capital Gains Tax desirable.
- IOC desirable but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available