Job Title: Fund Controller
Time Period: 9-12 months
Day Rate: £350 per day
Duties of the Job:
- Produce fund management information such as investment performance, monitoring the introduction of investments and make sure investment returns are as expected
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and audits.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting.
- Examination of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and monitoring and evaluation of investment
- Financial due diligence of target investments
- Liaise with the asset management team to help with operational matters, report on performance and optimise investment revenue
- Involvement with the asset management team and to work closely with the wider commercial and deal teams
- Ad hoc information requests as necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a qualified accountant with either an industry or practice background
- be well versed in Excel and have a working knowledge of financial models.
- Experience of PFI and infrastructure investments and funds preferred but not essential
- have experience in financial reporting in foreign currencies