£OTE £90.000 - £300,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a new Fintech SaaS model business which focuses on the financial sector, particularly on lending businesses. Its purpose is to minimise risk for lenders by allowing them to officially register their securities and collateral on to a secure, recognised global register.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In order to be considered for this role you just meet the following requirements:
- A strong comprehension of the lending market and how it operates .
- Detailed knowledge of the key business drivers of lenders and other third parties with special reference to lending risk factors;
- Well connected within the lending market, respected and well liked, preferably connected to a few bodies with easy access to various lending companies.
- Proven track record of winning new business and delivering growth in revenue and profitability;
- Driven and self-motivated with a desire to win and exceed targets;
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and consistent quality output is essential;
- Demonstrate a hands on approach to driving new business and building strong relationships with prospective clients;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a need to be able to communicate effectively at all client levels, including the Executive level.
- Focused, self-motivated, resilient, ambitious, proactive and a burning desire to succeed.
- Burning desire to succeed. Commission driven.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deliverables.
- Not of afraid of hard work.
Reporting to the CEO and founder, the role will focus on the lending sector and increasing registrations of lenders on the online register. The drive is to sign up as many subscribers within the lending sector as possible. Through lending associations and general contacts there is a target audience of 2,500 major lenders to subscribe before focusing on smaller operators, and further afield (Private equity, Pawnbrokers, Car Finance, Pensions Finance, Estate Agencies/ARLA). The initial main areas of focus will be Major Banks & Building Societies, Challenger Banks, Mezz and Bridging Finance , and Private Banks. The successful candidate will need to understand the languages used and how a lender's mind works and be able to promote how a user can benefit and be able to get the message across clearly and with charm. The role responsibilities includes the following:
- Building a good knowledge of clients, prospects and sales pipelines; including decision makers, structures and how they operate;
- Identifying and cultivating prospects and generating new business leads;
- Lead client meetings from introductory stages through to investment/sign up;
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services; work alongside the team to develop and execute business strategies;
The company is already in discussion with various lenders currently, partnerships with various associations and professional organisations.