Senior Performance Analyst
To £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Leading London Based Asset Manager whose Investment Management services in Equity and Fixed Income Strategies make them industry leaders. The company have a long history and this will be a great opportunity for the right person.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 5 years industry experience.
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years Performance experience.
- MUST have GIPS experience
- MUST have Attributions experience
- This role has projects work involved so any previous experience would be a plus
- Organised - ability to stay on top of all tasks, follow up with internal parties to conclusion in a timely manner, escalate quickly and appropriately
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Providing detailed performance and attribution reporting to Investment, Client Relationship and Senior Management teams.
- Contributing to the process for checking and analysis of performance of all investment account's on a monthly basis. Providing individual client performance and benchmarks in a clear and effective way.
- Managing production of contribution/attribution analysis on client funds . Writing commentaries to explain asset allocation, currency performance and performance from hedging positions and derivatives.
- Contribute to the performance and investment risk element with respect to new system implementation
- Contribute to the planning around implementing performance aspects of new portfolio management systems.
- Take a holistic view of performance and investment risk across investment management London with respect to improving processes.
- Responsible for adhering to the operating procedures and policies
- You are responsible for adhering to the operating procedures of the business as written and of providing enhancements and changes to the procedures as and when identified. It is essential that any such changes are properly documented immediately.
- Use task management software for managing deliverables and aiding communication.
If you are interested please apply or contact Patrick Barnett for a confidential discussion on 0044 (0)207 337 0011 or email him at email@example.com