|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Account opening Assistant
£24,000 - £28,000 + Bonus and Benefits
London West End
Well established International Banking Group. The business comprises FX/MM, commercial and wholesale banking together with retail activities. No equity trading is undertaken.
Reporting directly the Head of Retail Banking you'll provide administration support to the Account Opening & Private Banking teams by helping them with the administrative systems, procedures, and policies.
- Provide administrative support for the team, plus telephone coverage for multiple executives across the network including Private Banking customers.
- Provide account balances and account statements & account details of clients to employees (as authorized by the account managers) & to clients by email or fax.
- Responsible of filing the original account opening documents
- Process timely and accurate reports and develop and maintain electronic files as needed.
- Make updates in team documents & presentations, document report preparation.
- Understand the residential purchase process and be more involved in the Credit side of the business i.e. preparation of credit requests and annual reviews of facilities that involve residential finance.
- To assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks, whether routine or urgent, and complete successfully and in a timely manner.
- Maintain familiarity with all policy and technology updates and maintain confidentiality of information.
- A year's administration minimum - from a retail banking/high street bank ground desirable.
- Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs with Private Banking.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team to ensure that the needs of the team are always met and that adequate assistant coverage is provided to the team.
- Must be Computer literate and savvy with Microsoft programs.
- Exceptional customer handling skills with outstanding communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available