|Salary:||£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Graduate/Junior Administrators (Various Positions)
£19,000 - £21,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Full Training + Professional Qualifications
West Kent/Greater London
My client, who have a market leading reputation across their areas of expertise, are currently going through a period of substantial growth. They have a number of Graduate/Entry level positions available for people who are interested in undertaking a career within financial services. The role's require people who are not only committed to working hard, but also people who are committed to learning and developing. The roles are offered with full training and also potentially offer the chance to undertake professional qualifications to help further careers.
The company have several roles available across numerous different departments within the business currently, all with full training being offered. The roles could sit within either their operations departments or their compliance/regulatory departments. A lot depends on your background and your skillset, and where you see the direction of your career going. One thing you will need is a demonstrable interest within financial services, and a desire to make an impact with your role!
- Educated to undergraduate degree level with relatable degree (finance/accountancy/business) desirable.
- School leaver with strong academic background and experience working within an office environment.
- Strong Microsoft office package skills, with a strong bias towards excel.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Ability to work well under time constrained pressure.
- Ability to multi task.
- Willingness to learn and improve and ownership of your own self development.
- Demonstrable understanding of the regulatory environment financial services operate within.
- Team player - not only with one of your teams but co-operate with others in the wider departments.
- Confident with a positive mind set and maintaining a professional manner at all times.
If you would like to know more about the company and the roles that are available, please send me your CV outlining why you are after a career within financial services.
Sorry, this job is no longer available