* Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally.
* Act in accordance with the companies Code of Conduct
* Deliver the company's Client Charter
* Train junior staff within the team
* Develop effective working relationships
* Supervision and review of junior team members
* Promote and support the aims and help to deliver the strategy of the Group
* Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels
* To undertake responsibility for a portfolio of the Company's clients.
Ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained, deal with client requests for assistance and meet the Company's SLAs.
KEY RESULT AREAS
The Assistant Manager will be expected to provide support to the Senior and Team Managers of the Company and be proactive in their approach to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures.
* A minimum of 5 year proven track record on Soparfi or Fund administration in Private Equity or Real Estate in Luxembourg, with a big 4, domiciliation agent or accounting firm.
* Ability to reflect and review your actions and motivate oneself and your team
* Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
* Possess personal qualities of integrity, good communication and discretions
* Role Model
* A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively.
* A flexible approach to work and good time management skills.
* An ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to manage his/her time and tasks
* A strong team player with attention to detail and a resourceful nature.
* Fluent in English.