|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
My client, an award winning bank, are looking for a Business Development Officer to join their team based in the City of London
The Successful applicant will be part of a high-performing team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- You will support product development and project activity through developing analytical approaches, identifying data sources, conducting research and analysis and presenting findings to inform decision making and direction.
- The role also involves contributing to the successful implementation of business development and marketing plans through:
- Developing & maintaining a range of analyses to extract information and deliver meaningful analyses across the business.
- Checking the appropriateness of all analysis requests to ensure the business is making the best possible decisions based on known information.
- Developing and recommending changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices.
- Assisting with the research, coordination and completion of projects.
- Assisting with the implementation of specific business development projects.
- Helping to identify and develop processes and procedures and identify an opportunity to improve what we do.
- To take responsibility to produce effective and detailed reports on project development.
- Co-ordinating our client communication with other teams internally.
- Managing all areas of risk within area of control.
- A Degree holder
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A confident communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to appropriately challenge at all levels.
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure.
- You will be able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities.
- Ability to independently plan, organise, direct, control, and coordinate projects to achieve results.
Why work in Business Development?
This provides an excellent opportunity to work alongside several departments in the Bank which also allows for cross-development and for any individual that desires to partake in building a profitable team while maximising career growth prospect.
The role of Business Development within the Bank
The Business Development Unit of the Bank has the mandate to support the expansion initiatives of the bank and this includes developing new businesses, engaging new customers and creating value for the Bank within value chain model of the Group.
- Communication: Appropriate written/verbal communication to effectively carry out role.
- Adaptability: Maintain effectiveness with different tasks, responsibilities and people.
- Customer Orientation: Ensure customers' needs are met benefiting both customers and organisation.
- Decisiveness: Make difficult decisions and judgements.
- Information Gathering: Collate detailed information from range of sources.
- Initiative: Takes responsibility for and encourage action towards achieving goals.
- Planning & Implementation: Set priorities, define targets, give responsibilities and plan work.
- Problem Solving: Look at a problem or issue to identify important aspects.
- Quality Orientation: Pay attention, show concern and ensure high levels of excellence is demonstrated
If you meet the criteria, I'd love to hear from you.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Business Finance Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £70000 - £76000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England
Salary: £105000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits