|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus & bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Prestigious London based Private Bank are looking for a Card Services Administrator to join a small team.
- Customer Service Administration: managing a range of card accounts, corresponding directly (e.g. letters, telephone, email) with customers to resolve card related issues as well as indirectly (via enquiries from other departments).
- Cardholder Disputes: Requirement to liaise with customers, banks and VISA Europe to resolve transaction disputes and where necessary retrieve funds.
- Database Maintenance: maintain and update customer information on bank's card databases.
- Card Issuance: prepare, issue and dispatch cards in accordance with instructions.
- System Operations: learn various operational processes needed to maintain and update the card systems - e.g. end of day/month processing, reviewing daily submission files.
- Fraud Management: monitoring risk management system to identify fraud; a high level of customer interaction required to verify spending; recovery of losses through visa dispute process; production of management reports for internal and external use.
- Settlement and Clearing: reconcile transaction files, produce financial reports and process daily fund settlement with Visa.
- Miscellaneous: prepare and dispatch monthly Visa statements, general filing duties, check and verify various cardholder transaction activity reports, produce weekly/monthly statistical reports for internal and external parties.