|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Client Services Executive
£20,000 - £30,000
My client, a leading investment management firm, is after a Client Service Executive to join their Birmingham based team. You'll be required to provide comprehensive investment administration, alongside looking at improving processes and enhancing the client experience with the firm.
Are you currently looking for an administration role that comes with a great deal of variation? Are you the type of candidate that can take a look at processes and see scope for improvements and implement change? Are you the type of candidate that can build strong internal relationships? If the answer is yes, then this role might be of interest to you....
As a key investment operations contact for the team you'll be accountable for the following (including but not limited to):
- Proactively manage team resources and identify opportunities for improving processes and efficiencies, and implementation of changes.
- Promotion of best practice; sharing ideas and learning from other teams to enhance the customer experience.
- Management of client administration including client account opening, transfers closures and reviewing of documentation.
- Loading of stock into valuation system.
- ISA administration (inline with HMRC requirements).
- Dealing with probate and subsequent estate distribution.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers, professional advisers and others to ensure data and information is accurate and timely.
- The candidate:
- Strong academic background and ideally educated to degree level.
- Passion for delivering exceptional results and willing to go that extra mile to enhance the client experience.
- 2-4 years previous work experience within a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
Sorry, this job is no longer available