|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£36000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Client Service Executive
£36,000 - £42,000
City Of London
My client are a provider of personalised Investment and Wealth Management services for private investors and trustee's. They are highly regarded within the industry and manage and advise on over £45bn of client assets.
As the role holder you'll be working as part of a large team with a strong bias to UHNW clients, the role requires working with other team support staff in order to provide administrative support to all members of the team and their clients. Helping with client enquiries and the managing of client administrative processes and resources to contribute to an excellent client experience.
Develop and maintain relationships with clients and business stakeholders, utilising knowledge of the business and client requirements to deliver the desired client outcomes. Work closely with the team and wider administration functions to review, develop and share best practice.
Initially reporting on a day to day basis to the team's Investment Manager Assistant you be tasked with the following (including but not limited to):
- Assist with and support the client facing administration process to ensure a timely and efficient client experience.
- Take ownership and ensure that you remain accountable for all client administration tasks undertaken to act as the main liaison between your investment team and the operations teams and ensure all parties are kept up to date with progress.
- Ensure processes are followed and are fit for purpose, tasks include: this includes the compilation of complex client reports and spreadsheets.
- End to end management of account opening, on-boarding and transfer processes, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Processing client payments and account amendments, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Take responsibility for all appropriate client communication as instructed. Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes.
- Maintenance of client support systems and data (i.e. CRM/ CMP).
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information to support client suitability (e.g. ATRQ, Financial Questionnaires), producing client summaries/welcome letters.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, particularly in respect of administration queries. This may include attending client meetings and handling discussions regarding client administration matters.
- Maintain and build good relationships with the team and wider functions, taking responsibility for sharing knowledge and business updates with your own team and/or department as appropriate in order to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvement.
- Contribute to relevant company development by actively participating in projects, committees etc
As the Role holder you'll be/Have:
- Educated to undergraduate degree level minimum.
- Have professional qualifications such as IAD/PCIAM.
- Have previous CSE experience within a financial services organisation
- Experience of managing end-to-end administration processes
- Knowledge of regulatory environment
- Proficient user of MS Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Ability to learn and embrace new technology - prior knowledge of a client relationship management system essential.
- Open to study for further qualifications if required
Sorry, this job is no longer available