Private Wealth Manager is curretnly searching for 2nd Jobber or candidates with less than 3 years expereicne in Financial Services to perform a Client Services function
Within the wider Group, the Wealth Planning business provides integrated financial planning and investment advice to UK wealthy and aspiring individuals. It is separately regulated to provide financial advice in the UK across investments, pensions and protection and comprises approximately 18 staff looking after around 200 client families with average assets in excess of £2million.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager - Wealth Planning, this role is part of the Client Services team which is responsible for providing a high level of support to the Planners/Directors and for effective Client Service support in accordance with the high standards we offer our clients.
The client services team is responsible for:
* New client onboarding - setting up new clients on system
* Implementation of advice - liaison with pension and product providers to implement advice, obtaining quotes and illustrations
* Investment implementation - placing trades with platform providers to implement investment advice
* General administration including correspondence, scanning, filing, data updates, client valuations, fees
* research and support for Planners/Directors including writing reports, dealing with client queries
As part of the team, the Client Services Associate will be responsible for a range of tasks with particular focus on general administration and implementation of advice.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Action and acknowledge incoming post and emails
* Update of client portal and price feeds and processing daily reports
* Preparation and distribution of client reports and letters ensuring all systems and documentation are accurate
* Setting up and updating client records on internal systems
* Scanning and filing client documents
IMPLEMENTATION OF ADVICE
* Pre-completion of forms for new and transferring pensions, protection and ISAs
* Submission of forms to providers
* Follow up on queries and chasing through to successful completion
* Updating all systems
* Contribute to the overall Client Services team providing cover for other team members
* Support other processes including client valuations, client fee letters
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* The ideal candidate will have prior work experience in an administration role in a financial services company and will have a strong focus on providing a high level of client service.
* Experience of administration of pension and life business would be beneficial.