To prepare administration and other related administration activities driven by client needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company's procedures.
* Ensure all work undertaken complies with the Fund's or Company's documentation, relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations
* Follow Company procedure at all times.
* Liaise confidently and knowledgably with the clients daily
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Ensure correct recording of revenue
* Communication with team
* Time Management
* A minimum of 2 years proven track record on Soparfi or Fund administration, with a big 4, domiciliation agent or accounting firm.
* Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting
* Good numeracy and IT skills
* Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
* Possess personal qualities of integrity, good communication and discretions
* A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively.
* A flexible approach to work and good time management skills.
* An ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to manage his/her time and tasks
* A strong team player with attention to detail and a resourceful nature.
* Fluent in English.
* Legal or economics/financial education (min bac+4)
Fluent in French or German