|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
£25,000 - £30,000
London (West End)
Growing London operation of international banking group with global assets $20billion. The business comprises FX/MM, commercial and wholesale banking together with retail activities. No equity trading is undertaken.
Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager you'll be tasked with the provision of smooth administration within the credit department. You'll ensure that "covenant's" in facility letter documents of Corporate, Commercial Real Estate, Private and Retail Banking are correctly inserted prior to sending to clients. You'll also undertake final loan drawdown documentation checks prior to managing director sign-off to release funds.
- Write the minutes from CAC meetings.
- Follow up on missing items in credit files with the account officer.
- Thoroughly check documentation is all in place prior to Loan Drawdown.
- Ensure that all facility letters are thoroughly checked before they are posted to the client.
- Coordinate with Housing Loans Unit & Corporate Banking for any issues related to Loan Drawdown and facility letter issues.
- Close working relationship with other bank departments and immediate team in relation to credit approvals related to facility documentation & Loan drawdown requests.
The Successful candidate will be/have:
- Educated to at least A Level standard.
- 1 years experience within a similar function or banking experience.
- High Knowledge level with excel and pivot tables.
- Exceptional minute taking skills.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available