- To Ensure that 'Covenants' in facility letter documents for Corporate; Commercial Real Estate; Private & Retail Banking are correctly inserted prior to sending to clients.
- Final Loan Drawdown Documentation checks prior to Managing Director sign off to release funds.
- Physical credit file checks on an annual rolling basis and following up with Account officers to ensure that the credit file is in order.
- Other admin adhoc duties form time to time.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Write the minutes from CAC meetings;
- Follow up on missing items in credit files with the account officer;
- Thoroughly check documentation is all in place prior to Loan Drawdown;
- Ensure that all facility letters are thoroughly checked before they are posted to the client;
- Coordinate with Housing Loans Unit & Corporate Banking for any issues related to Loan Drawdown and facility letter issues;
- Close working relationship with other bank departments and immediate team in relation to credit approvals related to facility documentation & Loan drawdown requests;
Qualification & Experience
Qualifications: A level to degree level/ACIB or equivalent/Advanced PC skills.
- Experience covering: whilst this is relatively a junior position (at least 1 year banking experience), it would suit someone who is highly organized.
- Efficient organisation of time and priorities
- Good communication skills with a professional attitude
- Flexibility and strong inter-personal skills
- High Knowledge level with excel and pivot tables;
Key Success Factors
- Taking ownership of the issues faced to see them through to a successful conclusion.
- Hands-on, forward thinking, problem solving attitude.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently in a structured manner.
- Strong ability to manage deadlines and clients/other external counterparties' expectations
- Ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
- Open interaction with various departments and team members within the department
- Flexible attitude to assisting colleagues across teams.