Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
£24,000 - £27,000
This is an exciting time to join my client's rapidly growing Credit Department, where you will manage customer accounts for the UK market for major online and high street retailers across Europe. This role has developed through expansion, therefore I am looking for individuals who are proactive, outgoing with the ability to take ownership over the role!
The company is expanding year on year with share prices consistently growing in 2016 - this is a fantastic company to grow your career in!
The Credit Controller role will involve:
- Communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries;
- Chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes;
- Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files;
- Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team;
- Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
What I am looking for:
- 1-2 years Credit Control experience;
- Financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills;
- Highly customer focussed and results driven to resolve queries;
- Computer literate, including Excel.
It will be advantageous if you have:
- Degree in Business, Finance or Economics;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced credit controller to play a lead role within a growing credit team where you will gain invaluable experience working in a commercial environment.
Please, only apply with your updated CV. Only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available