Financial Planning Analyst
£40000 - £45000 + Bonus + (10% non-contributory pension) + Study Pack + Benefits
Highly established global investment management group with over $350 billion AUM with offices in 3 global financial centres.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Graduate part-qualified accountant or relevant experience as a finance/data analyst preferred;
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience essential;
- Strong Excel skills,
- Financial Services experience preferred;
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and provide financial insight;
- Must be highly numerate and have strong oral and written communications skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Must be able to work independently to research, analyze, synthesize and present complex qualitative and quantitative data clearly
This role sits within the Financial Planning and Analysis team which is responsible for Group forecasts and budgets, ICAAP, management reporting to the Board of Directors and also supports the CFO with ad-hoc financial analysis and ongoing development of the Finance platform. This Role which reports to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, to be responsible for regular budgeting and forecasting of the Group P&L, the calculation of profit based incentive schemes, and supporting the FP&A team with monthly and quarterly reporting. You will also support in providing ad-hoc analysis requested by senior management. Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and run the Group's regular budgeting and forecasting process, including receiving and reviewing inputs from multiple teams.
- Reporting results ultimately to the Executive Committee and both the Corporate Board.
- Calculation of profit based incentive schemes.
- Managing essential deliverables to a strict timetable, including liaising with other departments on inputs and monitoring delivery success.
Other duties may include:
- Assist with regular reporting on the group's key financial performance including profitability, AUM & Flows and investment performance, ultimately presented to the Executive Committee and both the Corporate Board and US Mutual Fund trustees
- Involvement in Finance Platform; training will be provided to develop into SAP BPC super-user; participate in projects to enhance / improve systems
- Verification of external results.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned which may include ad-hoc financial analysis.