|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£140 - £160 per day|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
£140 - £160 Per Day
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
City Of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an HR administrator to join them on a contractual basis.
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR team to ensure effective and efficient operations and contribute to an excellent client service.
Accountabilities (Including but not limited to):
Manage the HR inbox, ensuring all emails are dealt with promptly or escalated appropriately.
Maintenance of HR database, administering all employee joiner, leaver and change processes as well as absence records.
Produce contracts of employment in line with instructions from the HRBP/HR Adviser/ Recruitment Co-ordinator ensuring that they are accurate and that the relevant enclosures are included and posted/distributed in a timely fashion.
Support new joiner processes through:
Administering the pre-employment checks and investigating any issues raised with the candidate, escalating where relevant
Producing new joiner memos & new joiner payroll memos
Sending the new starter medical survey
Ensure that the weekly induction meetings are set up for all new employees, this includes responsibility for the materials used
Management of the probation process, including issuing monthly forms to line managers, issuing onboarder questionnaires and arranging end of probation meetings between new joiners and the HR Adviser
Set up and maintain all personal files.
Respond to reference requests for ex-employees or mortgage/ tenancy information requests, escalating regulated references to the HR Adviser.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous HR administrative experience ideally within a Financial/Professional services environment.
- Be educated to A-Level standard. Professional Qualifications such as CIPD advantageous.
- Be a proficient user of MS Office packages.
- Have a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have strong time management and prioritisation.
- Be Collaborative, eager to develop their HR knowledge and open to feedback.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- High level of discretion.
Sorry, this job is no longer available