|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Bens + Training
City Of London
My client are a UK based brokerage providing trading in Forex, CFD and spread betting to retail and institutional traders. The client base is primarily based in Europe, along with South America, The Middle East and South East Asia. They are currently looking for an all round marketing professional. Reporting to the Marketing Director you'll be experienced in all facets or marketing strategy, campaign inception and multi-media advertising.
- Assist the marketing department in achieving the marketing goals in line with company strategy.
- Increase the traffic to the company websites by identifying ways of increasing online sales and profit.
- Coordinate regular articles between PR agency and external partners.
- Regular updating of company websites, social media and external partner sites.
- Design and develop newsletters, social media posts, articles and other marketing communication.
- Support marketing activities and develop the market presence.
- Manage online webinars and seminars.
- Liaise with stakeholders to organise events.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant Bachelors degree.
- Experience with marketing partners.
- Understanding of website content management.
- Understanding of the client journey and conversion optimisation.
- Proven track record with Online marketing, link-building, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Proficient communication skills as the role requires relationships with external PR companies and journalists.
- Innovative and proactive; keen to improve strategies and processes.
- Knowledge of relevant markets and local key players desirable.
- Proficiency with an EU language such as Italian or German highly desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available