|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Office Services Assistant
£25,000 - £27,000 (Pro Rata)
City of London
6 Months FTC (Immediate start)
They are an independent, long established investment and wealth management firm with a market leading reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry and manage and advise on over £45bn of client assets. They are currently looking for a facilities assistant to join them on a 6 month FTC.
Reporting to the Office Services Supervisor, the role will be to predominantly assist with the soft services required by the business. You'll provide an efficient and effective collection and distribution of post, to ensure that appropriate levels of stock are ordered and maintained, within the office. To ensure that the facilities within the London office are in place for the office to function properly. This includes that the office space is served with electricity, air conditioning, water services including drainage, and security. Each member of the Office Services team will be expected to take on problems and see them through to resolution.
- Be responsible for the swift, efficient collection, sorting and delivering of all external and internal post. Opening and distributing incoming post as required.
- Carry out franking of all external mail checking that the appropriate type of postal service is used, ensuring the outgoing post is ready for collection on time.
- Send, collate and/or collect faxes as required. Deliver internal memos/circulars. Assist in all company mail outs.
- Arrange and log courier bookings. Courier deliveries to be dispatched to recipient on signing. Assist with deliveries as required.
- Pick up and deliver DX mail, carrying out external messenger duties as required.
- Ensure tea points are fully stocked with tea, coffee, sugar, etc and that fruit is distributed. Check and deliver circulation of daily newspapers and periodicals.
- Set up meeting rooms as requested by Reception.
- Stock all multifunction devices and photocopiers with paper.
- Maintain Coffee Machines in each Tea point
- Act as central point of contact for faults and problems related to our premises taking action as required.
- Carry out ad hoc duties in relation to office services as requested by Facilities Manager/Supervisor.
Sorry, this job is no longer available