|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Standard & adhoc periodical composite reports, flash reports and benchmarks to various business units.
- Review of ex Post portfolio statistics i.e. turnover, risk ratios etc.
- GIPS composite maintenance in the yearly LDN and TKY GIPS verification.
- Use and maintenance of performance software systems such as Factset & in house performance systems.
- Provision and maintenance of Portfolio Characteristics, Turnover and Market Cap Breakdown.
- Back up for Analyst Performance System maintenance checks.
- Other ad-hoc or project work as delegated to you
- Educated in a numerate discipline (A level).
- CIPM certifiedSkills/knowledge:
- Knowledge of all asset types: equities, bonds, derivatives, etc.
- Knowledge of GIPS performance standards.
- Advanced Excel skills and a competent user of attribution software.
- Technically competent in the analytical use of data
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Middle Office Analyst - Derivatives
Location: Paris, Île-de-France
Salary: €70000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
Fintech Start Up - Sales Executive
Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + 0TE £100,000 - £250,000 commission
Senior Shipping Specialist
Location: Moscow, Moscow Oblast
Salary: US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits