|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
Portfolio Analyst / Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City - London
They are an independent, long established investment and wealth management firm and are highly regarded within the industry. Having won many awards, they also have an excellent brand and client loyalty as well as strong plans to expand their client base. Due to business expansion, they are looking for an additional Portfolio Manager. The culture of the business is highly collegiate offering a good work life balance. This role supports the investment managers to meet team targets and ensure client portfolios are invested correctly in line with the clients' underlying investment objectives. In this role you will also develop investment knowledge, strategy and original ideas. The purpose is either to run a book of £30-40million or grow into running the book within a £260 million HNW portfolio. Therefore this role is open to a either a money manager with experience or a strong Assistant Investment Manager or Fund Managers Assistant with 2-3 years experience. There will be a lot of structured input from the line manager.
The purpose is either to run a book of £30-40million or grow into running the book within a £260 million HNW portfolio. Therefore this role is open to a either a money manager with experience or a strong Assistant Investment Manager or Fund Managers Assistant with 2-3 years experience. There will be a lot of structured input from the line manager.
- To provide support to Investment Managers to ensure that all client portfolios are invested in line with the client's underlying investment objectives and risk profile.
- The individual will provide support to help achieve both the above and team targets.
- Implementation of the firm's Investment recommendations
- Asset allocation changes and portfolio re-balancing. One off portfolio changes, again within the firm's risk framework, for clients adding or withdrawing funds from existing portfolios.
- Managing client portfolios to ensure they are in-line with the firm's risk framework and on track to generate desired client outcomes, in a tax efficient manner using ISA and CGT allowances effectively.
- Working as part of the Investment Team to ensure that all clients' portfolios are being managed effectively at all times.
- To develop investment knowledge, strategy and original ideas
- Portfolio administration when required
- Analyse investment opportunities and present and discuss viable propositions with team
- To assist team members as required by providing information, helping with compiling client info for meetings and general knowledge of the portfolio;
- To build a working knowledge of the business support function, and to manage the teams relations with business support
- Develop internal meeting and presentation skills
- To perform all necessary actions required in order to comply with all FCA rules and regulations applicable to the role, while adhering to procedures at all times
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- CFA qualified or part qualified with a 2:1 Honours degree and strong analytical skills and excellent numeracy abilities;
- Experience of investment management/ asset management or wealth management is essential;
- Understanding of financial markets and in depth knowledge of ISA and CGT is required;
- Multi-asset experience and ability to construct, de-construct and rebalance portfolios in accordance with client's underlying investment objectives and risk profile;
- Self-motivated, ambitious, decisive, team player with first-rate people skills;
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Portfolio Operations Anlyst
Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Surrey, England
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Good Benefits + Share Options
Partnership Manager - B2B Business Development
Location: London, England