|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£14 - £16 per hour|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Private Banking Clerk
Temporary Role - Immediate start
£14 - £16 per hour
London - West End
Growing London operation of international banking group with global assets $20billion. The business comprises FX/MM, commercial and wholesale banking together with retail activities. No equity trading is undertaken.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, your responsibilities will be to process the day to day functions relating to retail payment operations including inwards and outwards payments, agency clearing, liaising/supporting the various business units and assisting the team to complete all other daily tasks.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- The logging, inputting &/or verification of inward/outward payments relating to all business units.
- Fixed deposits and standing orders.
- Positioning of funds with treasury as well as inter-department position clearing.
- Inward and outward cheque clearing.
- Online banking - payment processing, account activation and maintenance.
- Bill payment for Real Estate.
- FX deals - creation, processing and reporting.
- Daily suspense account reconciliation.
- Opening overdraft facilities.
- Processing of account closures.
The Successful candidate will be/have:
- Educated to at least A Level standard.
- 3 years retail operations experience within a similar environment.
- Good knowledge of BACs/Chaps messaging.
- The role requires someone who is an immediate starter or on very short notice.
Sorry, this job is no longer available