|Salary:||£480 - £500 per day|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
The Product Developer will be reporting to the Head of Intermediary Product, EMEA Department: EMEA Product Development & Research. They are looking for a product developer to cover a 1 year maternity contract, to build new ETFs for the company in Europe and to look after their existing funds. You will join a dynamic, ambitious team of ETF and product professionals, looking to grow the ETF business and bring market-leading solutions to their clients. You will need to collaborate with colleagues in sales, investment, and other team members from the Global Product and Marketing group to drive their new product agenda.
- Contribute to the development and design of ETFs for the European market, taking into account business priorities and overall strategy.
- Execute the product strategy, assist with the development of business cases, design product features and co-ordinate launches.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues throughout this process.
- Build strong relationships with and manage key internal clients.
- Analyse market research and competitive information to identify trends and potential new product opportunities for the organisation.
- Champion your conclusions and ideas within the team.
- Manage risk effectively by acknowledging, understanding, mitigating and/or eliminating it. Understand how important the effective management of risk is to the company and it's ETFs and how excellence in governance can lead to better products.
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards.
- Contribute to key management reports, in support of a strong governance process and accountability for the product team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced across some elements of the product development process: strategy, structuring, indices, launch co-ordination, range management.
- Previous experience at an Asset Manager.
- Clear in your understanding of investment management, regulatory, tax and operational issues and how they relate to product design.
- Good at using tools such as Bloomberg, Excel, VBA or Morningstar.
- A problem solver and troubleshooter, with an ability to identify and analyse issues, find viable alternatives and recommend solutions.
- A great relationship-builder, across all levels and teams in the business.
- Persuasive and articulate in presenting ideas and issues to teams across the business.
- Previous experience with ETFs and/or equity indices is desirable, but not a necessity.
- You are bright, curious and naturally dissatisfied with an outdated status quo.
- You want to work in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural environment; we are an equal opportunity employer.
- You are motivated and driven to deliver the best possible result to clients.
Education & Qualifications:
Good quality degree in Finance, Economics, STEM or similar field
MBA or CFA a plus
Sorry, this job is no longer available