- Project Management & Implementation of various projects supporting the EMEA product function.
- Process Improvement
- Liaising with internal business functions such as Legal, Compliance, Risk and Distribution where applicable.
- Taking a business idea and developing an end to end solution that meets the needs of distribution, investment and operational colleagues
- Developing an in-depth understanding of investment teams process and philosophy to ensure that the team is equipped to support business needs
- Develop a detailed understanding of the organisation and how each functional area feeds into the product chain
- Take on ad hoc projects as required with respect to technical and regulatory change and develop end to end solutions to support business needs
- Significant experience of working within the investment management sector within a project management, product management or process improvement function.
- Significant product related experience in financial services organisation
- In depth knowledge of financial markets with investment experience a plus
- Understanding of functional areas that feed into the product process with experience is one or more areas a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Process and organisational skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Written communication and oral presentation skills
- Very strong numeracy skills
- Methodical and analytical approach
- Strong understanding of investment management and financial markets
- Ability to work flexibly in an international and cross-cultural environment
- Works well under pressure and prioritises effectively
- Fluent English speaker
Educated to degree level or equivalent from recognised university and / or CFA would be preferable.
WE REGRET THAT DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.