|Salary:||£17000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Regulated Reconciliations Administrator
£17,000 - £20,000
- As a regulated reconciliations administrator you'll be assisting the team hierarchy at all times, ensuring that all required reconciliations and ancillary tasks are performed within the required timeframes. You'll be working at a consistency high standard with any issues escalated immediately with appropriate clear and concise documentation being created.
- You'll be assisting with the smooth running of all operational client assets (CASS) covering both money and stocks.
- You'll be ensuring that the suite of regulatory bank accounts maintained by the company are properly controlled and fully reconciled at all times.
- You'll ensure that the Clients Assets FCA requirements are fully met, as they apply to the treasury activities. You ensure you are adhering to the rules and internal policies.
Role Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Perform a variety of reconciliations for the Regulated Reconciliations Team on a daily basis.
- Answer queries from internal customers and relevant departments within the business.
- Ensure all exceptions are logged in the required systems and raised to the relevant business team with effective communication.
- Maintain control sheet and issue to business areas for confirmation.
- Ensure that the regulatory CASS requirements are met. (Internal and external reconciliations, Break resolution).
- Assist with the daily and monthly MI for key internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the completion and verification of the monthly CMAR submission.
- Scanning of completed reconciliations where required for audit purposes.
Qualifications and skills:
- Evidence of aptitude and willingness to learn is crucial to the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly numerate and strong attention to detail.
- excellent timekeeping and flexible approach to meet the teams demands.
- Experience of reconciliations desirable.
- Working knowledge of CASS 7 highly desirable.
- Understanding of regulations preferable.
- Investment Operations Certificate preferable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available